AUCTIONS - RESTRICTED TO PURE BRED BIRDS
- Bidding is done under a registered number system available from the office.
- Auction starts at 11 am.
- The auctioneer has the final call.
- At end of sale for half an hour all passed in pens will be available for negotiation with the owner. All transactions must then go through the office.
- No private sales to be made.
- After this period the shed will be closed off and no public access is allowed.
- At the close of the auction the office will be closed to finalise all running sheets for half an hour.
- No birds are to be removed unless a steward is present and proof of purchase is produced.